Labels

COOK The Image

LOGO

1. robounique
robounique, 08252011
My first project as well my 'first self-taught' with Adobe Illustrator. (With my bro's assist actually haha..)
This logo was created for my classmates since we were on Engineering class so the idea has to be techy! At last I adopt GEAR WHEELS as the main idea with flexibility, supportive, hi-tech, problem-solver characters. Then the red gear which look like pair of hands, holding sth like an egg, which represents care.
Actually it hasn't finalised yet, I'll fix it one day.







2. Aikido Binus
Aikido Binus, 09192011
The second one! Dedicated to Aikido Binus Club, my fourth-home (because second was my home-stay, third was 'warnet empo' :)). The idea was actually very plain..about several minutes of "uhm.."-ing then I tried to sketch a roof (represents Dojo) with a silhouette of beautiful Aikido throwing technique. That also illustrates "lead the attacker's momentum using counter/ turning movements". Yes, keep on rockin' my home!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment